For anyone planning to go on holiday, he must first research on the sightseeing sites in the place of interest. If you are planning to visit Vietnam, then you should be assured of an enjoyable and memorable time during your holiday. This country has some of the most amazing sights that are must see, you simply will have to pay them a visit while at Vietnam. What you need is to research on the most popular attraction sites before you fly there for your holiday to be memorable.
Which are the Must visit places in Vietnam?
· Cu Chi Tunnels—in terms of popularity, these tunnels are ranked high. They are frequented by visitors travelling to the country with the large portion of Vietnams tourists reported to go there. With the traps used during the wars in the 1960s, you will definitely have to visit this region. Also, exhibits and films available at the site will give your memory something to digest for the rest of your life. Tourists can crawl through the tunnels and see the booby traps.
· Mekong Delta from Ho Chi Minh City—with massive pools of water, a dazzling sunset view over the waters and the river as well as a fun floating market to shop at, Mekong delta is no wander the favourite to all those travelling to Vietnam. You will have the feeling of getting in touch with nature when you view the nearby Ben Tre. Although accommodation is not guaranteed, the area has few lodges such as the rustic lodge which can cater for a few of the visitors.
· French Colonial Post Office In Ho Chi Minh City—this is the perfect destination for those who love the looks of old buildings. The building assumes old-world beauty with an historic architecture. With the building having been constructed in the early 1900s by French colonists, portrays beauty of such an old time.
· War Remnants Museum in Ho Chi Minh City—this museum is filled with plenty of war aircraft. Those operating the museum have partitioned it to different sections. Some sections offer pictures of the aircraft used in the Vietnam War. In some other sections, you will find story tellers to expound more about the war and the events that took place during that time. By the time you are through with your day, you will have in-depth knowledge of all the events, such a place is definitely a must see.
· The Hoam Kiem Lake in Hanoi—if you are looking for the best place to relax while in Vietnam, then the answer is Hoam Kiem lake. Located in one of the oldest part of the Hanoi, this lake is considered one of the nice places to rest in the town. In the middle of the lake, there is a lovely turtle tower. You will have nice time at the lake, especially early in the morning while most of the residents and guests do Tai Chi, jogging or doing other exercises in the area. This place is really a beautiful and peaceful place to be at hence worth to be counted amongst must visit places in Vietnam.
If you are planning to visit Vietnam, then book in advance your hotels and tour, fullfill your travelling documents such as visa or moto driving licence in case you would like to drive a moto at Vietnam but better to rent a car with a driver in Vietnam as you dont have habit to drive in Vietnamese road.
Local Agency in Vietnam
Minh Anh Voyage, based in hanoi
Website in french https://www.voyagevietnam.co/
The life of an international man (or woman) of mystery is full of dangerous villains, fast cars, and cool gadgets. And though many of us do not live—or do not claim to live—such an adventurous lifestyle, we can still learn plenty from spies and secret agents both real and fictional alike. For example, if you wanted to know how to dress like a million dollars, keep cool under pressure, and get the girl in the end, you might want to take a page out of James Bond’s playbook.
On the other hand, if you wanted to learn how to travel like a pro and get the most out of your vacation, Jason Bourne is your man. Here are a few tips you can learn from this world-traveling expert.
1. Don’t be Afraid to Spend a Little Extra
While maintaining a travel budget is very important to your overall travel enjoyment, spending a few extra dollars here and there can greatly enhance your vacation experience. And though it’s probably not wise (or even possible) to go on a shopping spree every day of your trip, there are a few things you definitely don’t want to skimp on:
- Walking Shoes: Whether you’re taking a light stroll down the beach, or running across rooftops in Tangier, comfortable footwear is an absolute necessity. Seeing sights and taking tours can take a toll on your feet, so make sure to find shoes you can stand (in).
- Luggage: When traveling long distances, make sure you have durable luggage that you can easily identify at baggage claim. You might even spring for a fashionable red duffle bag to carry all your belongings. A busted seam or broken zipper is just asking for trouble, so find something that can last the trip.
- Tips: This doesn’t necessarily mean you need to pay a stranger $20,000 for a ride to Paris, but investing in the people that are serving you can help you see a side of the city that only the locals are privy to.
2. Buy Renter’s Insurance
Most car insurance companies will cover your rental car damages. In any case, whether you’re driving a Mercedes-Benz in Munich, or a Honda in Glendale, CA,you should always have some kind of insurance. Rental companies are required to provide minimum liability coverage for minor accidents or fender-benders. However, if you’re planning on racing your car against gun-toting government agents across the streets of New York City, you may want to up your coverage.
3. Don’t Lose Your Passport
If you don’t have the luxury of owning multiple passports from several different nations,it’s important to keep track of the one you have. Losing your passport is nerve-racking, and replacing it can take weeks.
Before embarking on your international trip, make copies of your passport’s primary pages and keep them in a separate place from your passport. This can help speed up the replacement process in the event that you lose it. Furthermore, some countries accept photocopies for day-to-day identification and routine stops.
4. Get some Exercise
We all want to look good when we’re on vacation, particularly if our destination is a sunny place like Los Angeles. Many of us put in hours and hours of exercise beforehand to achieve that coveted beach body. Unfortunately, nearly all of us forget to keep those good habits up during the vacation, and all that hard work goes down the drain. Consider some fun ways to stay in shape while on your vacation:
- Swimming: Swimming is great for the joints and the heart. Look for pools, lakes, and beaches as possible exercise spots. Just make sure you don’t have any bullet wound in your back.
- Jogging/Running: Planning jogging routes in and around your vacation spot is a great way to take in your surroundings and explore, though, it might not be wise to see how far you can run before your hands start shaking.
- Hand-to–Hand Combat: On second thought, maybe not.
5. Brush up on Your Language Skills
You can get away with speaking English in most countries; however, it is important to have some key words and phrases in mind in case of emergency. Even if you aren’t fluent in 11 different languages, most people appreciate your attempts to communicate in their native language and are more than willing to help you.
If all else fails, download a voice translator to your smartphone and let technology do the talking for you.
6. Have a Selective Memory
Few of us experience a truly flawless vacation. Sunburns, lost or stolen possessions, food poisoning, and even the occasional gunfire can ruin your vacation experience. And while you should learn from these things when preparing for your next vacation, focus more on what you enjoyed about your trip and how much fun you had. Besides, sometimes the memories can be just too painful to recall.
Planning the perfect vacation is not easy. But having the right equipment, skills, and attitude will give you the best chance at staying safe, happy, and healthy. Having extensive survival and combat skills doesn’t hurt either.
Connor Adkins Connor Adkins is a mechanic and loves working on classic cars. Connor helps people stay healthy and fit, and enjoys spending time with his wife and three children. He also writes for Diamond Honda http://www.diamondhondaofglendale.com in Glendale, CA.
Beautiful Island Beaches and European Hot Spots. Traveling together with your partner while on a honeymoon can be a really rejuvenating and happy experience. From all the romance to be shared to all the thrills to be had, a honeymoon is a unique event in itself. So while deciding onwhere to go on a honeymoon, you should look and explore all the possibilities and then select the place that would appeal to you the most.
The choice will greatly depend on your preferences and which month or season you are planning to go. If you and your partner want to go to a seaside spot with beaches and a tropical theme, you can consider settling for places like Mauritius or Bahamas. However, if you like the mountains, may be try Switzerland and spend a few days viewing the Alps together.
The most popular honeymoon spots usually offer a wide range of activities, sightseeing, dining and fun with top-notch accommodations. Whether you join the crowd is up to you. Remember, a honeymoon location anywhere in the world is only worth what you make of it.
The list provided below may help you select your honeymoon destination.The top 10 honeymoon destinations of the world with our recommended months to go:
- Bahamas – The Bahamas is a wonderful honeymoon location as it has some beautiful beaches and some of the most luxurious hotels. It would give you a lot of privacy while giving you the chance to spend some quality time together in the cradle of nature. April, May, June, July
- Mauritius – Mauritius is another very popular honeymoon destination. With its beautiful beaches and fabulous hotels, Mauritius is always a hit with honeymooners. October, November, December
- Paris – Considered to be the most romantic city in the world, Paris is but naturally a top honeymoon destination. From the charming French ambiance to the romantic feel all around, Paris has always welcomed people on their honeymoons with open hands. April, May, June
- Barbados – If you and your partner are the adventurous kind, go to Barbados for your honeymoon. The place filled with beautiful beaches and thrilling water sports, Barbados is a great place to go for honeymoons. February, March, April
- Switzerland – What could be more romantic than the snow capped mountains of Switzerland. The country has forever been a popular honeymoon destination and if you are looking for a truly exotic honeymoon destination, consider going to Switzerland. June, July , August
- Venice – Venice, with its dream laden streets and romantic gondolas, is an old favorite with honeymooners from around the world. It is pleasant, inviting and just the place for you to be in while on a honeymoon. August, September, October
- Seychelles – A gorgeous island off the African coast, Seychelles is another popular honeymoon destination. March, April, September, October
- New York – New York may not have been a traditional honeymoon destination, but slowly and steadily it is growing in popularity as a honeymoon destination. With so much to see and do, couple are now considering going to New York more often for their honeymoons. May, June, September
- Jersey Island – This beautiful island in The United Kingdom is a well loved honeymoon destination. It is popular because of its lovely beaches and its old world charm. July, August, September
- St Lucia – St Lucia is a great honeymoon destination as it offers a lot of privacy to the couples. January, Fefruary, March
If you still are wondering where to go for your honeymoon, you can safely select any one of the above mentioned destinations as they are modern, mainstream locations with current amenities and transportation. Not only will you have a memorable honeymoon, you will also have a lot of fun and adventure.
Here is a list that we’ve come up with over the years. While it may differ for everyone, it covers the most important items. Take into account that you need to adjust this list to the specific coun-try/climate/season you will travel.
For example, if I say – hat, then when you are going to travel to Hawaii, it will be a sun hat or a cap of some kind. However, if you are planning your visit to Canada in winter, it will be your winter hat. The same applies to shoes/boots, sweaters, jackets etc… So, here we go:
Documents / Essentials
Medicine / Vitamins
Besides your personal items, consider these:
Many wheelchair users assume that luxury travel, such as ocean and river cruises to exotic destinations are too complicated and difficult. There has never been a better time for a senior or disabled person to take a cruise as it continues to get easier and better each year.
Being a disabled person herself, Pamela Williams will help you in planning and customizing your dream trip of a lifetime. She specializes in senior and disability awareness and works to make sure that the ocean or river cruise she selects will create an enjoyable and unforgettable experience! In the past, some seniors and wheelchair users may have assumed that luxury travel, such as ocean and river cruises to exotic destinations were too complicated and difficult to navigate. However, like most other dream trips, cruises are becoming an exceptionally streamlined and easy vacation destination. Most cruise lines are adapting to consumers demands to include more accessibility on newer cruise ships. These features include pool/spa lifts and accessible tendered ports. Every year cruise ships get bigger and better by constructing larger accessible bathrooms, wider doorways, larger elevators and ample accessible dining areas. They have even included wheelchair level game tables and slot machines located within the Casino.
What can be better than taking an Alaska Cruise and watching the amazing scenery glide by!
Explore the fascinating wildlife, rugged wilderness and natural wonders of Alaska on one of our Alaskan cruise packages! Experience the awe of being up close to the fascinating glaciers in Alaska. Cruise to the Hubbard Glacier, as well as Tracy Arm Fjord, where the twin Sawyer Glaciers can be seen. Look out for harbor seals, wolves, bears and other wildlife that inhabit this glacial wonderland.